• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Stock Offer Texto - 483 pairs of women's shoes

Jan 13, 2020
This lot is coming from the major brand Texto.

This lot is a A quality: this means that the goods are « unsold goods » that have not left the initial warehouse: never open, never worn in a perfect state.

This lot is made of 483 pieces.

Indicated price is the auction's starting price. Contact us for more information.

IMG-4243 (1).jpg

Wow, cool shoes! I especially liked the sports mountain shoes. I like that even though they are sporty, they look stylish and beautiful. My girlfriend and I are going to go uphill, and I want to please her and buy her such sneakers. I think they will be very comfortable. I already bought sports sneakers for myself, I found the adidas supreme classic website, and there I found a very cool model of sneakers. Adidas Originals Stan Smith Parley Shoes I bought this model and was very pleased.