Announcement The Supplier Central - Welcome to this massive upgrade!

Sep 26, 2012
London, UK
Hello everyone!

First off, thank you to all our community members who have been with us since day 1. We poured blood, sweat, and tears working everything for us to perform an upgrade in our platform and after months of planning and development, we are finally here!

Please feel free to enjoy our site. Browse around, and see the changes applied! We will post in new guides soon as well as notes of some features that our community can use!

However, not everything is completely settled! There is still work to do on the back end, so if you notice anything that seems wrong, please feel free to drop a reply in this thread and provide us with feedback! Bug reports, suggestions, or anything, please do tell us and we'll try our best to work on them!

Thank you so much!
Team TSC

Any way to turn off pop up Ads for members Eric? All I can see on every post is pictures of paving slabs (I bought some off eBay this morning).

Sep 26, 2012
London, UK
Any way to turn off pop up Ads for members Eric? All I can see on every post is pictures of paving slabs (I bought some off eBay this morning).
yes, this one was configured directly by our devs. I'll have a discussion on this with Helen and see if maybe we could put exceptions in place :)