TSC 8th Anniversary Competition Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lace

Retired Moderator
Mar 21, 2011
London, UK.

Congratulations to the following for winning our 8th Anniversary Competition!

1st place – UKbuyer1 aka Rick
2nd place - shopafrolix aka Richard
3rd place - Mark Breeze via Facebook
4th place – ryandot aka Ryan
5th place - John
6th place - Volantary aka Alex

Please wait for our official PM/email on how to receive your prizes:

And thank you to everyone who participated and made our 8th Anniversary celebration awesome!
Until our next anniversary :)

Official sponsors and judges:

Feb 16, 2011
UK
Woooo I never win anything, thank you so much :D I've also never signed up to Terapeak so I shall be making full use of my prize, possibly to stalk other TSC members :)

Congratulations to Rick and everyone else too :)

Reactions: John
Damn can't believe I missed out on the competition!

Anyhow well done guys and well done TSC for being around so long. Stay prosperous :)

Oct 17, 2004
London, UK
Congratulations to all our winners! May you all enjoy your prizes.

Special mention to everyone who took part, we received over 150 entries to the competition and frankly we are overwhelmed by all the support and enthusiasm for both the competition itself and the celebration of our history as a community. Thank you to our sponsors for putting up some great prizes. These will be distributed to their winners in due course.

Nov 30, 2009
UK
Woooo I never win anything, thank you so much :D I've also never signed up to Terapeak so I shall be making full use of my prize, possibly to stalk other TSC members :)

Congratulations to Rick and everyone else too :)

Well Done Alex and other members!

I cant believe I won!!!!!!!! The only thing I have ever one, is those prize every time games!!

Cheers Guys for running a great competition, but what we will all remember most of all, is we are celebrating the birthday of TSC -- The most invaluable resource on business planet! You couldn't put a price tag on the information provided here, that amount doesn't exiist!

Regards :)

May 30, 2005
Cheers, guys!

It's nice to be recognized.

shopafrolix

Banned Member
Oct 4, 2011
United Kingdom
Wow ! 2nd. What did I do ? Can't even remember what I said. It must be a mixture of all my 2078 posts that got me there !

Thanks, and the wife will love her Kindle !

Just hoping I registered with my true postal address now ! Lol

ha ! was it the Robert the Bruce Spider story ?

Nov 30, 2009
UK
Congratulations to the winners! We look forward to having you as part of the SaleHoo community :) And well done to the TSC team on such a fabulous way to celebrate your 8th anniversary!

Im looking forward to seeing what SaleHoo is all about :)

Oct 30, 2009
England
Wow brilliant! I really never win anything lol!

After 4 days of limited internet access (thanks Sky!) pulling my hair out and 3 days behind ebay orders, this has brightened up a really rubbish few days!

Thanks to TSC and their sponsors!

Rick :):):)

shopafrolix

Banned Member
Oct 4, 2011
United Kingdom
Thanks TSC - Received my brand new Kindle today, wife will be pleased (I already have one). Registered with SaleHoo, still searching around, will hopefully sign up to Terapeak today sometime, again thanks to TSC admin

Nov 30, 2009
UK
Got me my prizes :) Some really good stuff on Salehoo, Really recommend it!

Not got around Terapeak yet, probably will today!

Thanks guys!

Reactions: Anthony and Lace
Status
Not open for further replies.