Service Offer TSC SPECIAL! 24/7 Live chat and Helpdesk support operator from only £20 per month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 4, 2009
UK
Hi guys,

Are you fed up with with abandoned carts and getting lots of visitors not enough sales conversions?

What if I told you I could dramatically reduce the number of abandoned carts on your site and boost your conversion rate by upto 50% whilst raising the average order value for each of your customers?

Are you also tired of answering "where's my item" queries and other questions that distract you from your main business activities, you know, the ones that make you money?

Well... what if you didn't have to deal with that anymore? What if you could just get on with the jobs that make you money? What sort of impact would that have on your profitability and efficiency? I'm sure, in fact I'd go so far as to say I know it would have a MASSIVE impact on your efficiency and the profitability of your business.

"I know but who's going to do all that for me?" I hear you say.

Well you'll be glad to hear that help is at hand!

How can you do all this I hear you ask?

Well here's how it works:

One of the many services I offer as part of Get Your Sell On is Live Chat Operator and Helpdesk Support. The role of this service is to answer any queries that your customers may have and to upsell another product or service where we see an opportunity to do so depending on the customer's needs (we're really good at this!). As a matter of course we would also record each customer's conversation and send them to you.

What does this mean to you?

What this means to you is that you can concentrate on your most profitable business activities whilst leaving your precious customers in the safe hands of a customer service and sales through service expert.

Okay what will I be getting for my money?

You'll be getting the use of someone who has years of experience in sales and customer service, 24/7 and for less than the price of a meal for two per month.

Here's what's in the tin:

Basic unlimited 24/7 £20/month (or £40/month for a dedicated service)

• Unlimited Live Chat and Unlimited Help Desk Support connections.
  • 24 hours a day - 7 days a week; our team of trained Customer Service Agents monitor your site for traffic and proactively invite visitors into a LiveChat session.
  • No long-term contracts^.
  • Weelky Site Reports
  • No set-up fees^.
  • This is a basic service and requires you to use our pre-defined solution. This pre-defined solution consists of a 3 tier pre-defined script (greeting, body, close), roughly 15 FAQs supplied by you, and approximately 10 input fields. (input fields = data that you want our agents to acquire and submit to you).
Sales Pro Unlimited 24/7 £35 (or £70/month for a dedicated service)

• Includes all the features and benefits of the Basic Unlimited 24/7 package
  • Ability to run customized detailed reports hourly/ daily/ weekly/ monthly/ yearly. You can review a history of previous chats, pull geographic location details of chats, visitor tracking and much more.
  • Includes upselling of appropriate products and services to improve the average order value per customer.
  • Ability to incorporate customized scripts, unlimited FAQ’s & Unlimited input fields (Important if you are constantly changing promotions and special offers).
How can I pay for this service?

You can pay for it securely via paypal subscription.

Okay I'm interested but I have questions.

If you think your business deserves this kind of support but you have questions, you can PM me, email me (wallygreensATmsn.com) or give me a call (pm me for my telephone number.

I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jacob

Re: TSC SPECIAL!! 24/7 Live chat and Helpdesk support operator from only £20 per month!!!

Sounds like a good solution for many people, we don't currently have any live chat on our sites.

If for example someone does ask the question as in your pitch "Where's my item", what do you tell them? What data do we need to provide you?

Mar 4, 2009
UK
Re: TSC SPECIAL!! 24/7 Live chat and Helpdesk support operator from only £20 per month!!!

Hi nick,

Thanks for the question!

This depends on the package you choose. The basic package would involve just giving standard timescales for the delivery options you offer. Whereas with the Pro option we could go into a lot more detail such as full track and trace service including chasing up the courier.
We'll go into as much detail as you're able to give. We can do this by setting up a shared folder on dropbox with a spreadsheet of customer details, order status and tracking information.

Hope this helps!

Jacob

Sounds like a good solution for many people, we don't currently have any live chat on our sites.

If for example someone does ask the question as in your pitch "Where's my item", what do you tell them? What data do we need to provide you?

Nov 30, 2009
UK

This really does sound good.

But one question, If we where to take out the dedicated option, will the live chat team be able to supply in depth support to the category required? Would they have the knowledge one would require to answer questions regarding a product/service?

Regards

John

Mar 4, 2009
UK
Hi Supremehoster,

Thanks for the question.

What we'd do in this instance would be to match the agents experience to the needs of the client. We'd also develop a detailed knowledgebase and training program based on the clients requirements, ensuring that each agent is trained to the highest standard before we let them deal with enquiries.

Hope this helps,

Jacob

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Nov 30, 2009
UK

Right ok, is this going to be just a monthly fee or a per conversation fee also? We used to offer a similar service... We will be looking for support for another venture soon.

Mar 4, 2009
UK

Right ok, is this going to be just a monthly fee or a per conversation fee also? We used to offer a similar service... We will be looking for support for another venture soon.

Hi Supremehoster,

This would just be a flat monthly fee, with no conversation fees.

To clarify, you'll be getting in depth customer service, sales and helpdesk support with more reports than you can shake a stick at for just £70/month!

Hope this helps

Jacob

May 30, 2005

With no dog in this fight, I'll throw in what knowledge I have of such matters. I think I may have mentioned before in other posts that a number of large US retailers contract out the abandoned cart telephone followup and get as much as a 25% conversion to sales. As I recall from reading several real print magazine articles on it, you can count on at least 15%.

In my days retailing online in the US, using a US dropshipper, I would do it myself if I had time to do so in a timely manner and could often complete the sale. This was 6 or 8 years ago, but it was worth the effort then.

I'll not go into the live chat and such. I've seen recent articles on it, but have not actually read them. I think I can be a good thing, with the proper folks on the other end. Proper also includes "proper language skills", something that is not always the case.

Not on Jacob's list of commissioned affiliates, but I do know for sure the abandoned cart followup is a winner.

Mar 4, 2009
UK

With no dog in this fight, I'll throw in what knowledge I have of such matters. I think I may have mentioned before in other posts that a number of large US retailers contract out the abandoned cart telephone followup and get as much as a 25% conversion to sales. As I recall from reading several real print magazine articles on it, you can count on at least 15%.

In my days retailing online in the US, using a US dropshipper, I would do it myself if I had time to do so in a timely manner and could often complete the sale. This was 6 or 8 years ago, but it was worth the effort then.

I'll not go into the live chat and such. I've seen recent articles on it, but have not actually read them. I think I can be a good thing, with the proper folks on the other end. Proper also includes "proper language skills", something that is not always the case.

Not on Jacob's list of commissioned affiliates, but I do know for sure the abandoned cart followup is a winner.

Thank you so much for that Pete. This sort of input coming from such an experienced online seller such as yourself is greatly appreciated. I agree that having proper folks with proper language skills is essential in this line of work as they are ambassadors of the client's business and must always show the client in the best light possible.

This is the exact reason that all conversations will be audited for quality assurance purposes and action will be taken with any live chat operators or help desk support operators that fall below my very high standards.

May 30, 2005

Now let's talk about that commission.......

:)

Mar 4, 2009
UK
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that Peripheral Vision are now re-opening this fantastic offer! To make this offer even better we now offer multi-site discounts on request.

Got questions? Please don't hesitate to ask here or via a private conversation.

Look forward to speaking to you soon!

Jacob

Mar 4, 2009
UK
Status
Not open for further replies.