UK wholesaler for baby/toddler clothes

Hi everyone, complete newbie winging it whilst on mat leave.
I appreciate you must have all been asked these questions before.
I am trying to find a UK wholesaler for blanks. I keep seeing the same few companies on my Google search but they don't really deliver everything I require. I'm looking for toddler coats (camouflage & similar) to customise myself.
Also hoodies, baby rompers etc.
I can find great examples from companies in the US & Australia but I'm a bit too early in my journey to think about exporting fees etc.
Does anyone know of a company that could help me please?

Hope you're all well this fine evening.

Nov 6, 2017
I am trying to find a UK wholesaler for blanks. I keep seeing the same few companies on my Google search but they don't really deliver everything I require. I'm looking for toddler coats (camouflage & similar) to customise myself.
I can find great examples from companies in the US & Australia but I'm a bit too early in my journey to think about exporting fees etc.

Any luck?

Jed

Feb 16, 2009
UK

If you're looking for unbranded generic clothing you really shouldn't be buying from the UK unless it's just a handful of units as you're adding another layer of cost and margin. Really should be looking at importing otherwise you'll struggle to compete against people who are paying significantly less.

Hi everyone,
hope everyone is well!
I just wanted to clarify something. We are planning on selling baby clothes from another unlicensed company abroad, what I mean by this is, we know manufactures. Would it be illegal to sell these products? Even if we pay the tax and other fees.
Thanks!