• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Vintage 90's + 2000's bulk stock wanted

May 30, 2022
Hi!

I am looking for regular suppliers for vintage 90's 2000's womenswear and accessories.

Brand like: ed hardy, lip service, skinny minnie, morgan de toi, Kangol, Kookai, Fiorucci, Roxy, Billabong, save the queen, jean paul gaultier, Miss Selfridge, Karen Millen, Pimkie, Dreamgirl, La Senza, Lipsy, Select, Miss Sixty, Evisu, True Religion, pimkie, evisu, angel blue, vive maria, cop copine

Also open to Italian vintage!

I am mainly looking for regular sizes that must be in sellable condition.

I am looking for some sources I can purchase from frequently and in bulk.

Please contact me if you are a supplier or know a supplier.

Jun 24, 2022
Hi!

I am looking for regular suppliers for vintage 90's 2000's womenswear and accessories.

Brand like: ed hardy, lip service, skinny minnie, morgan de toi, Kangol, Kookai, Fiorucci, Roxy, Billabong, save the queen, jean paul gaultier, Miss Selfridge, Karen Millen, Pimkie, Dreamgirl, La Senza, Lipsy, Select, Miss Sixty, Evisu, True Religion, pimkie, evisu, angel blue, vive maria, cop copine

Also open to Italian vintage!

I am mainly looking for regular sizes that must be in sellable condition.

I am looking for some sources I can purchase from frequently and in bulk.

Please contact me if you are a supplier or know a supplier.
Hi! I'm Joanna from Fleek (www.joinfleek.com). We connect vintage stores and resellers with high-quality and affordable wholesalers from around the world. We can absolutely help with this. Email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) to learn more!

Jan 9, 2022
Hi we supply 00s and 90s vintage clothing and can be found at @zigzag_vtg on instagram