VPN for business

Aug 16, 2019
Hello! I'm about to start a small business and am now going through all of the software I need to have. I believe I need a business VPN because of travelling and geo-block.
Does anyone have any comments on NordVPN Teams, I received a few recommendations from colleagues but am still contemplating. Thanks in advance!

Sep 26, 2012
London, UK
Hi!

NordVPN is a great VPN tool in fact. One best thing to consider about this is that Nord has one of the largest, if not the largest, number of servers across the globe. That simply shows that you will have more than likely to have a network linked to anywhere you go. Also, Nord has often been touted as the most secure VPN around. Of course, with Nord being around for a while now and gained too much popularity (even for some who would like to bypass region restrictions of some services), that simply shows they have a good reputation for your needs.

I suggest trusting your gut in this one and follow the recommendation of most. Better yet, would be best if you could ask the Nord team if you could get a trial of sorts and see how their service fare vs others.

All the best!

Aug 16, 2019
Hi!

NordVPN is a great VPN tool in fact. One best thing to consider about this is that Nord has one of the largest, if not the largest, number of servers across the globe. That simply shows that you will have more than likely to have a network linked to anywhere you go. Also, Nord has often been touted as the most secure VPN around. Of course, with Nord being around for a while now and gained too much popularity (even for some who would like to bypass region restrictions of some services), that simply shows they have a good reputation for your needs.

I suggest trusting your gut in this one and follow the recommendation of most. Better yet, would be best if you could ask the Nord team if you could get a trial of sorts and see how their service fare vs others.

All the best!

Thank you for informative reply!

A VPN is the best and most secure way to protect your business data and protect your network from cybercrime, privacy breaches, and malware. The VPN will encrypt your data and make it virtually impossible for hackers to seize it by tunneling network traffic over a secure connection to a remote server. A business VPN will assign a dedicated server to your business, resulting in faster speeds and more reliability than public servers can provide.