• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

We are looking for y2k clothing wholesalers, vintage, 90s and 2000s fashion

My team and I are interested in finding wholesalers that have lots of vintage and y2k clothing, fashion from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, etc. We are looking for brands such as ed hardy, cop copine, custo barcelona, pimkie, miss sixty, miu miu , spirit, etc, unbranded y2k style garments are also welcome (garments such as mini skirts, cargo skirts, long skirts, dresses, wide leg pants, bell bottoms, hiphop pants, tops, sunglasses, and more) We are looking to buy lots of this style. We have an online store in Europe. Thank you!

Jun 24, 2022
My team and I are interested in finding wholesalers that have lots of vintage and y2k clothing, fashion from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, etc. We are looking for brands such as ed hardy, cop copine, custo barcelona, pimkie, miss sixty, miu miu , spirit, etc, unbranded y2k style garments are also welcome (garments such as mini skirts, cargo skirts, long skirts, dresses, wide leg pants, bell bottoms, hiphop pants, tops, sunglasses, and more) We are looking to buy lots of this style. We have an online store in Europe. Thank you!
Hi! I'm Joanna from Fleek (www.joinfleek.com). We connect vintage stores and resellers with high-quality and affordable wholesalers from around the world. We can absolutely help with this. Email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) to learn more!

Jan 9, 2022
Hi we supply 00s and 90s vintage clothing and can be found at @zigzag_vtg on instagram