where to download an invoice template?

May 26, 2009
UK
Is there anywhere that i can download a simple excel invoice or something similar even in word...not to fussed. Just require something that is quick and easy to use.

At the moment i don't require anything to do with VAT, but an invoice that calculates this would also be great...

cheers for any help

Aug 22, 2009
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Instant invoice n cashbook is good but it isn't free (it's $139), but is good for keeping track of items, customers, orders, etc. you can also email your customers the PDF invoice direct from the software as an attatchment with a note, and attatch a paypal link to request the deposit/balance. It takes a little setting up to your currency, etc. but is pretty straightforward to use, tbh, I've barely scratched the surface with the sogtware but it's impressing me so far, I also use a template I put together myself for word (just to edit & print ebay invoice/packing slips & address labels.

Oct 17, 2004
London, UK
Apr 9, 2009
UK
Just make your own one, takes less than an our and will make it more personal to your business :)

I've always used the excel one myself Dave but just moved banking over to Barclays and they gave me QuickBooks Pro for free (I say free but there is a monthly account charge). I've used Sage in the past but find this so much simpler :)