• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Wholesale request

Sep 27, 2021
Hello,
My name is Iljan, i am a wholesaler of apparel and clothing industry with 100's of connections in the country where i live and neighbor countries too.

I want a supplier to provide me the following:

1. Mixture of clothes from famous top UK Brands like Na-kd, boohoo, PLT, Primark, ONLY and other famous top brands from UK.
2. Would prefer the clothes to be brand new, without damages.
3. I was interested at the moment for A/W season and mostly normal average sizes, Ladies only. Age 18-35
4. Brands can be mixed together into individual boxes but i would prefer them separated. One brand, one box/pallet.

Depending on the supplier warehouse and country i can arrange the shipping myself.
I want to make bulk orders consisting maybe tons in weight. Need a warehouse with huge export capacity. I am interested into large quantities.

Dec 22, 2021
Hello,
My name is Iljan, i am a wholesaler of apparel and clothing industry with 100's of connections in the country where i live and neighbor countries too.

I want a supplier to provide me the following:

1. Mixture of clothes from famous top UK Brands like Na-kd, boohoo, PLT, Primark, ONLY and other famous top brands from UK.
2. Would prefer the clothes to be brand new, without damages.
3. I was interested at the moment for A/W season and mostly normal average sizes, Ladies only. Age 18-35
4. Brands can be mixed together into individual boxes but i would prefer them separated. One brand, one box/pallet.

Depending on the supplier warehouse and country i can arrange the shipping myself.
I want to make bulk orders consisting maybe tons in weight. Need a warehouse with huge export capacity. I am interested into large quantities.
Hello, I might be interested in doing business with you, if you wholesale vintage womens brands such as miss sixty, morgan de toi, vive maria, and or cop copine etc. please let me know lljan, thanks.

Jun 15, 2022
Hi. We supply all kinds of fashion brands, from apparels to shoes and watches. ATS, in season stocks and pre-book allocation with redacted paperwork provided. Please contact us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) or whatsapp +65 9009 8465. Thanks.