Offer Ended/Closed Wholesale - Samsung Tab 4 7.0 Cases - Rotating Style - £0.99 ~ £1.95 - UK Stock + Shipping Included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2015
We have available a lot of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Cases available. All brand new, individually wrapped in plastic, with included Tab 4 screen protector and stylus in package.

Each of these cases are developed (patterns and molds) and sold by our brand ULAK selling successfully on Amazon.co.uk and eBay.co.uk. We are already a well established brand in the US, and are seeking high quality re-selllers of our brand in the UK thus the pricing.

These case are of good quality and perfect for online/market traders interested in breaking into the hot tablet case marketplace. Our market is generally 16~26 year old females and we successfully sell our cases from the £6~£14 range allowing you wide margin on prices here advertised.

Please note, 10pcs MOQ will only be extended on first purchase.

tab_4_example.png tab_4_example_2.png tab_4_example_3.png

Attachments

• Tab 4.xlsx
    1.4 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Mar 25, 2015
Hello,

Can you PM me please?

Thank you

Sep 20, 2013
hi, can you email me please?
info [at] homepackaging [dot] co [dot] uk

regards,
Michael

Apr 30, 2015
Hi @MichalW

Sending email very soon. Cheers

We have available a lot of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Cases available. All brand new, individually wrapped in plastic, with included Tab 4 screen protector and stylus in package.

Each of these cases are developed (patterns and molds) and sold by our brand ULAK selling successfully on Amazon.co.uk and eBay.co.uk. We are already a well established brand in the US, and are seeking high quality re-selllers of our brand in the UK thus the pricing.

These case are of good quality and perfect for online/market traders interested in breaking into the hot tablet case marketplace. Our market is generally 16~26 year old females and we successfully sell our cases from the £6~£14 range allowing you wide margin on prices here advertised.

Please note, 10pcs MOQ will only be extended on first purchase.

Hi,how should i make an order,,ty

May 23, 2015
Hi could you pM pls. I am interested in this!

Apr 30, 2015
Aug 25, 2015
hi I am interested on your product, please let me know how to order ,thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.