• The Supplier Central is now part of Business Data Group

I’m pleased to let you know that this website has now become part of the BDG family and will be brought together with our existing UK business community under the banner of UK Business Forums. You can read the full release here

Whilst my colleagues and I are working through the technicalities of bringing the two communities together we have suspended new registrations to this site and I’d encourage you to register on UK Business Forums

I look forward to getting to know you and your business,

Richard ‘Ozzy’ Osborne
    Founder of UK Business Forums

Would someone check something for me on google..

Jan 10, 2011
UK
Hello all :)
Im not planting for clicks etc, but could some of you confirm something for me?
I have been promoting certain keywords by way of press releases and articles, and i went to check on google for those keywords and was on first page for both (at the bottom),
I found it hard to believe after only 2 weeks of posting i got this high, i was on page 7 before.
I cleared my history / cache etc and looked on 2 pc's and still at first page.
As i feel this isnt right, could you check on your pc's for me please?
I dont think i should list the keywords here, not sure if it's a good idea, but if you pm me, i will give them to you.
Many thanks,
:clap:
Nic.

Aug 14, 2010
England
Hi Nic,

PM them to me and I will check for you :)

Vicky

Jan 10, 2011
UK
Ok had some replies, and it seems i am NOT on page 1 :@
Any ideas how to get my pc to clear history, as it is obvioulsy in the cache somewhere.
I have so far, cleared history, cache and even cleared the web history on the google account itself.
Thanks
Nic.

Jan 10, 2011
UK
Ok had some replies, and it seems i am NOT on page 1 :@
Any ideas how to get my pc to clear history, as it is obvioulsy in the cache somewhere.
I have so far, cleared history, cache and even cleared the web history on the google account itself.
Thanks
Nic.

Ok panic over :rolleyes:
Found out i did not tick the box that says "Clear browser History" :lol:
So i can now see im am not on page 1 lol.
Thanks to all who helped me.
Regards
Nic.

Jul 13, 2010
England
www.traffictravis.com is a useful free tool to check your website rankings for certain keywords.