Y2k & 90's Designer vintage, Evisu, Avirex, Stone Island, Ed Hardy, Moschino, Iceberg & more (Large budget)

Feb 21, 2022
Hi,

I run one of the biggest online vintage stores in Europe and am looking for new suppliers. Please get in touch if you can supply:

Avirex, Evisu, Iceberg, Moschino, Ed Hardy, Stussy, TNF, Arcteryxx, Bape, Oakley, Stone Island, CP Company, Berghaus, Patagonia, Chrome Hearts, Fendi, Versace, Gucci, Carhartt or American sports teams.

Also looking for designer handbags.

Mar 9, 2022
We have all of these! Can't see your email but you can DM us on insta @joinfleek

May 19, 2021
Hi,

I run one of the biggest online vintage stores in Europe and am looking for new suppliers. Please get in touch if you can supply:

Avirex, Evisu, Iceberg, Moschino, Ed Hardy, Stussy, TNF, Arcteryxx, Bape, Oakley, Stone Island, CP Company, Berghaus, Patagonia, Chrome Hearts, Fendi, Versace, Gucci, Carhartt or American sports teams.

Also looking for designer handbags.
I saw your advertisement on Supplier Central. I believe we can work together if I know the type of product - men, women, including hand bags and price range.

I saw your advertisement on Supplier Central. I believe we can work together if I know the type of product - men, women, including hand bags and price range.
Heya, I’m ellie, owner of xolotll studios and i’m searching for a reliable and serious supplier to sell me wholesale y2k and 90s clothes. I have an online shop i am in the process of expanding and as a result am looking for someone to buy from. please see brands below for examples but i am happy with unbranded stuff to :) am happy to pay for international shipping if you are outside the uk and am a serious buyer

von dutch, smet, ed hardy, lip service, skinny minnie, vintage playboy clothes, tripp nyc, morgan de toi, save the queen, jean paul gaultier, vivienne westwood, vivienne tam, glamhead, betsey johnson, Juicy Couture, Jane Norman, Miss Selfridge, Karen Millen, Pimkie, Dreamgirl, La Senza, Lipsy, Select, Miss Sixty, Evisu, True Religion, old label River Island, pimkie, kathy van zeeland, mugler, living dead souls, poizen industries, daniel ray, DDP, iñegal jeans, xanaka, gothic lolita and punk, chrome hearts, bape, evisu, angel blue, baby milo, vive maria, cop copine

please email me at -
(E-mail hidden for privacy)

really hope to hear from you <3

Hi! I'm Joanna from Fleek (www.joinfleek.com). We connect vintage stores and resellers with high quality and affordable wholesalers from around the world. We can absolutely help with this. Email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) or DM us on Instagram (@joinfleek) to learn more!