Hey,

I run one of the biggest online vintage shops & i am looking for a reliable source of women's 90's and Y2K vintage clothes.

We would love branded items like Pimkie, Morgan de Toi, Jennyfer, Custo Barcelona, Prada, Dior, DKNY, as well as non- branded items.

We are located in the UK.

Please message or email me if you can help :)

(E-mail hidden for privacy)

Jun 18, 2022
İ CAN HELP YOU WİTH PRADA İF YOU WANT
ZORRO-Lİ[email protected]İL.COM

Jun 24, 2022
Hi! I'm Joanna from Fleek (www.joinfleek.com). We connect vintage stores and resellers with high quality and affordable wholesalers from around the world. We can absolutely help with this. Email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) or DM us on Instagram (@joinfleek) to learn more!

Hey,

I run one of the biggest online vintage shops & i am looking for a reliable source of women's 90's and Y2K vintage clothes.

We would love branded items like Pimkie, Morgan de Toi, Jennyfer, Custo Barcelona, Prada, Dior, DKNY, as well as non- branded items.

We are located in the UK.

Please message or email me if you can help :)

(E-mail hidden for privacy)
Hi! I'm Joanna from Fleek (www.joinfleek.com). We connect vintage stores and resellers with high quality and affordable wholesalers from around the world. We can absolutely help with this. Email us at (E-mail hidden for privacy) or DM us on Instagram (@joinfleek) to learn more!